Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Smell Good, Look Great & Travel Light: a miracle product that makes every traveller sexy and savvy

Listen up all you Frequent Flier Fashionistas, you Jet-Setting Style-hounds and Budget-minded Babes. This product to your left is going to change the way you travel forever.

I don't know about you, but the number one complaint I have while travelling is either that my bag is too heavy or that I look and feel like crap. Which doesn't really make much sense since the reason my bag is heavy is because it is full of crap that I use in order to look and feel better.

But I digress...

Behold Philosophy's 3-in-1 collection. This economy-sized tub is shaving cream, bubble bath, shower gel, shampoo AND conditioner all in one. It comes in tons of different flavours (well, scents...don't eat it) such as Lavender Pound Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Sweet Coconut Milk and comes in cute little themed sets as well.

Why do I stand behind this product? Well, the last time I went abroad for a long time, I was in Europe for 3 months on a single backpack. I took this product, emptied about a quarter of it into smaller pump container and voila. There was no need to carry around a zillion different bottles and I was able to streamline my shower time.

Best part of all, I didn't use the scent (Lavender Pound Cake) until I set foot on the continent. Now everytime I take a whiff of it, I am instantly transported back to my Aunt's sauna shower in Helsinki, Finland.

Call it an instant vacation and a great indulgence when I occasionally suds up with it again.

Philosophy products are available at Sephora, Drugstore and BeautyMark as well as in various Department stores all over North America.

3 said they wanna go too:

Blogger MB wanderlusted...

Thanks for the tip, will defenitly try it :-)

11:32 AM  
Blogger JC wanderlusted...

I don't even remember how I got here...but as a Kiwi half-breed...I'm in love.

Stay classy

-JC

11:00 PM  
Blogger Loudlush wanderlusted...

I've got to find this stuff, in Oz, today. Thanks for the tip.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home