Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Venice in Color

Too lazy to post so I will leave you with some pictures of Venice...in color!!

Ciao!



























Labels: , , ,

11 said they wanna go too:

Blogger Stickler wanderlusted...

I wish I was their right now...if you get the chance you should go to chinque terre, Italy. Trust me!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Dizzie wanderlusted...

Hey I've been to Venice myself (last year) and I recognized almost every single one of your photos!!!! :)

Venice is beautiful . unfortunatelly it's so damaged and dirty... it'äs like the entire city is falling apart, plaster chunck by plaster chunk...

11:08 PM  
Blogger simon wanderlusted...

Wander:- this is a great blog.. I like thew b&Ws but the colour is such a contrast!

I hope you will post more pics

4:10 PM  
Blogger Ashley Needham wanderlusted...

venice looks amazing! so jealous...

you're blog is great, wanna exchange links?

4:27 PM  
Blogger What is Reality Anyway? wanderlusted...

these are so gorgeous--i've never been there, i need to go asap, i feel like my town is even uglier after seeing these gorgeous photos xx

4:31 PM  
Blogger Couture Carrie wanderlusted...

So gorgeous! The mirror one is my fave!

xoxox,
CC

7:55 AM  
Blogger Cassiopeia wanderlusted...

sigh. i adore venice. havent been back for a while... that makes me sad. beautiful photos!

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

3:03 PM  
Blogger Robynne wanderlusted...

It's beautiful! I really want to go!

fashion on edge..

6:04 PM  
Blogger Eri wanderlusted...

Nice pictures! I want to go there, I have only been to Florence.

12:32 PM  
Blogger erinleighheart wanderlusted...

i recently went to italy...didn't make it to venice though :(

stayed on the amalfi coast...it was beautiful. i put some pics on my blog. your photos are great btw :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger freeteyme wanderlusted...

this is in my top list of cities to go to!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home