Saturday, April 07, 2007

Offline

I will not be writing in this blog for a while, until things in my personal life get better.

But I will be back one day and hopefully with a vengence.

After all, travel is my one cure for a broken-heart.

4 said they wanna go too:

Blogger simon wanderlusted...

What! But i enjoy it a lot! Do not stop the posts on this blog!! ( please)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Memphis wanderlusted...

Wow, I just caught this. I hope you're OK.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Wanderlusting wanderlusted...

I'm fine...just lurking around. I've got tons of posting to do tomorrow, just in case all my fans (ahem, Simon) were wondering....

9:16 AM  
Blogger simon wanderlusted...

great! I need advise on spain travel thanks (becasue I have never been)..and I fly out in 10 days!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home