Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rehash

What do you mean I've already done a Disneyland post on this blog?

Apparently, I can't remember what I have written on this thing half the time (if you've noticed, I've used the same blog titles a gajillion times in my other blog).

Anyway, I guess Disneyland is just awesome.

You know what else is awesome? Planning my next getaway.

See, school and then the job that will hopefully follow the school is getting in the way of my travel plans this year.

I could take an estimated two weeks off and volunteer in Spain/Italy again but...wanna know something?

I'm freaking sick of Europe (though not Paris, oddly enough).

But I just feel if I go to another European country it's gonna feel like a huge case of the "same old, same old." So, where will I go with a said two week vacation, in say, October or November?

*Visit my family in Norway and Finland (yes, it's Europe. But it's free accomodation and it's quite different from the south)

*Explore Eastern Europe, like Prague, Budapest, Istanbul?

*Go on a GAP Adventure tour of Peru (flights to Lima can be very affordable)

*Or just go to whatever warm climate my parents end up in this winter (my guess is Mexico...AGAIN)

So far, the GAP Adventure tour of Peru - the Inca trail, Andes, Matchu Pichu - is garnering the most interest from my itchy feet. I plan to fully do South America next year, independently, going to Guyana perhaps (part of my bf's family is from there, though you would never guess it), then Brazil, Argentine, Chile and Uru/Paraguay. But a guided adventure in the Peruvian Andes may just be what I'm looking for....plus, I really like llamas.



Your thoughts and/or recommendations?

3 said they wanna go too:

Blogger Mummerina wanderlusted...

I'm pretty sure you should come to Australia!!! I hear we are launching a new tourism campagin in the US to show people that a holiday to Aus doesn't have to be a 6 weeks trip - and that 2 weeks can work just as well!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Keshi wanderlusted...

ur sick of Europe? aww I hvnt even been there yet :(

btw check out my latest post and plz do add to it :) tnxx!

Keshi.

9:24 PM  
Blogger david santos wanderlusted...

Hello,
you comes to Portugal, because Portugal is a wonderful Country.
Exactly in the Winter the climate is good. comes to see Portugal Until Always

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home