Monday, July 09, 2007

I know, I know, I know

I am terrible with this blog.
So. I'm gonna make this post a cop-out.
Here is a picture. Enjoy:




Fine. I'll add more. This of Tarragona, Spain.
I was in Spain last year, doing volunteer work.
Not in Tarragona though...
Doesn't matter, I'm doing volunteer work again in Italy next month.
And I haven't booked my accommodation yet (I KNOW, very uncharacteristic of me), so if any of you kind readers have any advice on ROMA, I would really appreciate.
Ciao!

Labels: , , ,

4 said they wanna go too:

Blogger simon wanderlusted...

bout time!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Gypsy@Work wanderlusted...

Hi,
I liked your blog & wish to exchange links with you.
You can visit my blog at Hill Stations in India
If interested, please leave a comment on the latest post.
Thanks
Sridhar

12:07 PM  
Blogger munchi juice wanderlusted...

not sure what kind of accommodation you are after, however, I highly recommend Yellow Hostel in Rome if you want someplace cheap, clean and with an incredibly awesome breakfast included in the price.

it's about a 3 minute walk from the main train station and is super comfy for a hostel.

only criticism I have of the place is the poor water pressure in the showers. they are hot though.

ooo, they also only have dormitories but from memory (it's been about 18 months since I was there) they have a sister hotel that's fairly good value.

3:24 AM  
Blogger A Novelist wanderlusted...

You are much better than I am at keeping up my travel blog! Love the photo! :)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home