Monday, May 14, 2007

Lest we forget...

I have not forgotten about this blog. I WILL blog about Norway and a billion other travel desitinations I have been to but sadly my days are filled with nonsense and frolicking and this blog is getting neglected and droopy like the pots of basil on my dusty windowsill. So, in the meantime before I actually make a proper post, I will leave you with this picture. Of my head.



Hey, it's in New Zealand, so it's kinda travel-ish....

Labels: , ,

2 said they wanna go too:

Blogger Dan wanderlusted...

Perfect! You know we all love any and all pictures of you!

9:03 AM  
Blogger simon wanderlusted...

ha! ah!

You mentioned you like bookshops. there is a fantastic one in Paris called Shakesperes books. Latin 1/4 right on the river opposite Notre dame....

Incredible for sure!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home