Monday, November 02, 2009

New Zealand

I leave in 19 days. EEK.

Suffice to say, I won't be writing here UNTIL I actually get to New Zealand. Yup, gonna try and update while I'm over there so be sure to check back with this blog AND my other blog.

Speaking of other blog, having a few awesome contests going on right now for a whole bunch of swag and gift cards. Check em out HERE.

6 said they wanna go too:

Anonymous Anonymous wanderlusted...

youre so lucky!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous l'information Nouvelle Zélande wanderlusted...

wow thank you for sharing your experiences with us all

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wanderlusted...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://difucufyg.ibnsites.com/tygobymu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wanderlusted...

I truly hope all your dreams for Christmas come true…

Hope, peace and love…



Ps: I would meet you under the mistletoe anytime.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Moving wanderlusted...

Wow, you are in Nland. Its really a beautiful country. Wish you an awesome new year.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wanderlusted...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home