Friday, March 05, 2010

ON HIATUS


If you've stumbled across this blog because of a comment I left, please note I rarely write in or check this blog anymore. My main blog - the one I've had going for four years - is found HERE.

That said, if you are looking for travel info, please feel free to peruse the archives.

If you are looking for New Zealand information, please note that my other blog (the one here) will have plenty of New Zealand-focused posts during the month of March, so please visit :)

(note to Spammers - you suck balls. Comment moderation is officially on)

8 said they wanna go too:

Blogger Samantha wanderlusted...

This photo is so pretty. Love it.
xoxo,
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

6:00 PM  
Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro wanderlusted...

love this image

8:06 AM  
Blogger STREETFSN wanderlusted...

Nice blog !! like your taste :D

I'm a fashion photographer.
visit to see my archive you will love them !!

http://streetfsn.blogspot.com

2:29 PM  
Blogger Miriam wanderlusted...

great blog!! makes me wanna travel more.. wish I just had the money and time..:) NZ looks amazing!! Visit my new photographyblog if you have the time (my photos from around the world)

http://t-m-eyes.blogspot.com/

1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown wanderlusted...

Are you from Germany?

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wanderlusted...

wonderful blog!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Kuta Bali Hotels wanderlusted...

Nice Post . . . .

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Sanur Beach Hotel wanderlusted...

Good Post ^_^

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home