Friday, June 05, 2009

99 posts but my bitch ain't one

I don't even know what that means!

I wanted to do a post about my favourite items of clothing that I acquired by traveling, however the pics are all on another computer and I figure I should make that post my 100th post here.

So in the meantime, here are some more pictures of Maui. Makes me SO mad that I have to go to my boyfriend's family reunion in *sigh* Toronto this july...I have to pay $700 for a freakin plane ticket, and yet I found deals going to Maui at the same time for $600, which includes hotel. Hmmmm. Toronto (ug) or Maui (yay) - why does Canada have to suck so much (plane-wise, freakin' Monopoly going on with the airlines).

Anyway, because I am bitter about that, I decided to look at pics from Maui to soothe myself...It's not really working. But I am loving my tropic-minded outfits!



































5 said they wanna go too:

Blogger Angela wanderlusted...

i love going to hawaii. i try to visit once a year or two.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Mom Fashion World wanderlusted...

lovely photos of lovely couple:-)

i like all outfits and the gladiator sandals!

1:28 PM  
Blogger www.janetteria.com wanderlusted...

What a lovely photos, Honey. U are really pretty...

XoXo

10:34 AM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile wanderlusted...

I love the title of your post. It made me giggle! Love all the cute pics on the beach w/ various props!

8:24 AM  
Blogger believablegiraffe wanderlusted...

I hadn't really seen your travel blog before, but I like it. Where are you finding these deals to Maui? I'm trying to search, but perhaps it's just deals on Canadian flights. You have to go to a Toronto family reunion? Boo! My husband is also from Toronto. Next week I'm returning to the Pacific Northwest to get out of this heat and visit my mom and sister...and Beverly Rose, my chihuahua. I'm also going to the Oregon Coast and I've been there a million times, but anything to escape Phoenix. Which beach was your favorite?

Jordan

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home