Sunday, June 21, 2009

Snapshots: Florø, Norway



My cousin lives in the self-proclaimed western-most town in Norway and I had the honour of visiting her one year. Not only was this town friendly and gorgeous but it was about as Norwegian as you can get. I hope to visit again (as well as see the rest of my immediate family) when I head to Sweden/Norway/Finland in 2010.



















5 said they wanna go too:

Blogger What is Reality Anyway? wanderlusted...

so so so gorgeous as always!

3:47 PM  
Blogger AsianCajuns wanderlusted...

Amazing photos. I've always wanted to go to Norway. Until I save up enough money I'll just have to live vicariously through you and your travels :).

7:43 PM  
Blogger Zarna wanderlusted...

these are such great photos! i must visit norway!

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

7:19 PM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile wanderlusted...

totally beautiful...looks like an unreal place!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous seo india wanderlusted...

thanks for joining me with campaign!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home