Thursday, June 18, 2009

This makes me happy

Tarragona private bungalows Spain beach cottage


a good book - sunshine - fresh olives - cold glass of beer - heat - private cottage in Spain - sound of waves crashing on the beach - laundry drying in the sun - my camera

5 said they wanna go too:

Blogger Styleseeking Zurich wanderlusted...

Oh my, that sounds perfect! what i wouldn't give to be surrounded by those things...

Nesli

4:10 PM  
Blogger ONiC wanderlusted...

i miss that kind of moment. a perfect moment to just enjoying it,

12:43 AM  
Blogger Jessi wanderlusted...

I, too, am a lover of sun and heat. Thank god Colorado has sun galore. I've had fantasies of chillin in the Mediterranean for *years*... I have a blog post with pics of where I'd like to go, actually - go to my July archives and look for "I may jones for a New York minute..."

:)

12:18 PM  
Anonymous seo india wanderlusted...

absolutely beautiful photo!!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Goa India Holidays wanderlusted...

I would like to invite you to Goa!! a place that needs to be in your menu.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home